Managing Attorney – San Diego
Carl is the Managing Attorney in the San Diego office of RMO, LLP. His practice focuses on contested trust, estate, and probate litigation matters, representing beneficiaries, trustees, administrators, executors, heirs, creditors, and conservators/guardians. With a decade of experience in trusts and estates, Carl works closely with clients to efficiently obtain advantageous outcomes with empathy while helping to protect the intentions of the decedent.
During law school, Carl assisted leading state attorneys and other fiduciaries to draft the Montana Uniform Trust code that was adopted by the legislature in 2013. While earning his Master of Laws at the University of San Diego School of Law, he was awarded the Graduate Law Merit Scholarship and the Richard A. Shaw Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Record & Legal Experience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Leadership, San Diego County Bar Association – Business & Corporate Leadership Committee, (Two Terms)
- Member, California Bar Association – Trust and Estates Section
- Member, Probate Attorneys of San Diego
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Tom Homann Law Association
- Member, ProVisors
- University of San Diego School of Law
Master of Laws, Taxation
- University of Montana School of Law
- University of Utah
BA, Mass Communications
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, State Bar of Montana
- Member, U.S. District Court of Southern California
- Estate of Casserly (2018) 22 Cal.App.5th 824