Stephanie Delaney is an Attorney in RMO’s San Diego office. With a focus on probate and trust administration, Stephanie helps individual and institutional administrators, executors, and trustees fulfill their duties including asset management, court filings, and determining distributions and inheritance.
Stephanie grew up in Austin, Texas and attended the University of Texas in Austin. She studied law at the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, where she served as both the Vice-Justice and Community Services Director for Phi Alpha Delta and Alumni Relations Director for the Student Bar Association. She is a candidate for both a Master of Law Degree in Taxation and a Master Degree candidate in Business Administration through Chapman University’s Dual Master’s Program.
Chapman University School of Law
LLM in Taxation and MBA Dual Masters Program
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
University of Texas, Austin
BA in Biology
- Member, State Bar of California
- Represents families in all aspects of estate administration including revocable living trust and probate administration, including making court appearances on their behalf.
- Routinely advises clients on how to administer their loved one’s estate and navigate the unexpected with compassion.
STEPHANIE IN THE NEWS
RMO LLP Continues Strategic Expansion with Four New Hires in California
As published in PRNewswire
Continuing its successful pattern of recruiting top talent, probate and trust estate litigation firm RMO LLP announced today that it is expanding two of its California offices with four new hires, adding two attorneys to the firm’s already impressive bench. New attorneys include Stephanie Delaney …
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
(424) 320-9444 firstname.lastname@example.org
(949) 226-8509 email@example.com
(619) 323-3200 firstname.lastname@example.org
(805) 308-7333 email@example.com
(816) 705-1033 firstname.lastname@example.org
(786) 761-8333 email@example.com
(346) 502-6700 firstname.lastname@example.org