Meagan A. Paisley
Meagan A. Paisley is an attorney with RMO LLP, where she leads the firm’s client relationship team. In this role, Meagan guides clients and community team members with a warm, empathetic and attuned approach that provides a strategy and a sense of relief to those embroiled in emotional and complex probate, trust, estate, conservatorship and inheritance disputes.
Meagan attended Texas A&M University in Corpus Christi, Texas where she received her B.A. in political science. She received her J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, Illinois, where she received the CALI Award for Excellence in Litigation Lab.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Ones to Watch – Trusts and Estates, Best Lawyers, 2024
- “Woman to Watch” Nominee, Women’s Leadership Awards, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2023
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Stanislaus County
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
B.A., Political Science
Minor, Criminal Justice, cum laude
- Member, State Bar of California
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.