SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
FROM THE BLOG
The Guide to Family Trust Embezzlement and Stealing
Family trust embezzlement and stealing is more common than you might think. At RMO Lawyers, we investigate, prosecute and defend these claims every day…
The Penalty for Stealing from an Estate
When an abuser steals from an estate, the penalty can be as little as simply returning the stolen monies or assets to the trust or estate. However, the California Probate Code does…
What does a probate lawyer do?
When a person passes away, their assets must be disbursed in a manner consistent with state laws and following the directions they put forth when they were alive…
(424) 320-9444 firstname.lastname@example.org
(949) 226-8509 email@example.com
(619) 323-3200 firstname.lastname@example.org
(805) 308-7333 email@example.com
(816) 705-1033 firstname.lastname@example.org
(786) 761-8333 email@example.com
(346) 502-6700 firstname.lastname@example.org