Conservatorships Attorneys

When your loved one is incapable of handling his or her affairs, whether financial or his or her own care, it may be time to consider establishing a judicial conservatorship of the person (dealing with the personal care of the conservatee) or conservatorship of the estate (dealing with the care of the conservatee’s finances), especially where your loved one may be the subject of financial or other elder abuse by someone. Often family members believe that a power of attorney or healthcare power may be sufficient, but often they are wrong, and even more often the person who holds those powers is the one abusing the loved one. Whether you need help analyzing whether a conservatorship is warranted, or you need help defending against a frivolous conservatorship action, we can help.

Enter your keyword: