David is an attorney in the San Diego office of RMO LLP, which he helped launch. He represents beneficiaries, as well as professional and corporate fiduciaries – e.g. administrators, executors, trustees, conservators, and guardians – in contested trust, estate, and probate litigation matters, as well as related estate administration issues. He also represents special needs / disabled students in special education, civil rights, and child abuse matters.
Specialized firms – including those practicing special education and nonprofit law – regularly seek out David’s expertise and creativity for complex state and Federal disputes, including appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Court of Appeal. David previously worked for the California Court of Appeal, the California Attorney General’s Office, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
David graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he was a member of the San Diego Law Review
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Guest Lecturer on Law, Policy and Legal Writing – University of California San Diego
- Guest Lecturer on Employment Law – University of San Diego School of Law
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association – Trusts and Estates; Employment & Labor
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Tom Homann Law Association
University of San Diego, School of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
Metropolitan State College of Denver
BA, Political Science
- Resident sues operators of Riverside retirement home, Altavita Village, over sale to for-profit group
- USD Law Students Submit Amicus Brief to the U.S. Supreme Court
- David Greco and Employment & Labor Law Society Awarded “Student Organization of the Year” in First Year of Operation
- Employment Law Expansion: Innovation is In Our DNA
IN THE NEWS
Probate and trust estate litigation law firm RMO LLP announced today that Scott Rahn, founding and managing partner, has once again been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for his work in the area of Trusts and Estates Litigation.