Stacey L. Herter
Stacey L. Herter is a Senior Attorney in the Orange County office of RMO LLP. A litigator with extensive experience prosecuting and defending claims on behalf of her clients, Stacey focuses her practice on handling disputes involving contested wills and trusts in probate court, as well as financial services and business litigation matters in state and federal courts.
Stacey graduated from University of Southern California with a B.A. in International Relations. She then attended University of Pepperdine School Of Law, where she served on the Moot Court Board.
University of Pepperdine, School of Law
University of Southern California
BA, International Relations
- Member, State Bar of California
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
(424) 320-9444 firstname.lastname@example.org
(949) 226-8509 email@example.com
(619) 323-3200 firstname.lastname@example.org
(805) 308-7333 email@example.com
(816) 705-1033 firstname.lastname@example.org
(786) 761-8333 email@example.com
(346) 502-6700 firstname.lastname@example.org