Gina has more than 30 years of experience as a trust, estate and probate paralegal, Gina has an in-depth, working knowledge of the probate process, trust, estate and probate litigation and administration, trust, estate and probate accountings, conservatorships and guardianships, which allows us to staff, manage and handle cases expertly and cost-effectively.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Board Member – Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Chair, Probate, Trusts & Estates Section – Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Chair, Trusts and Estates Section – Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Chair, Real Estate Section – Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Chair, Corporate/Real Estate Law Section – Los Angeles Paralegal Association
IN THE NEWS
(Scott Rahn was recently featured on CSQ.com) — It’s a tale as old as time, or at least the days of Game of Thrones: A secret scion born out of wedlock dramatically comes forward when a parent dies to claim the throne, or at least a sizeable chunk of the inheritance.
IN THE NEWS
Probate and trust estate litigation law firm RMO LLP announced today that Scott Rahn, founding and managing partner, has once again been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for his work in the area of Trusts and Estates Litigation.