Elsa Van Gorp
Elsa Van Gorp is an attorney in the Miami office of RMO. Having previously served as a Miami Assistant Public Defender, Elsa brings extensive trial experience and advocacy skills, and has worked closely with clients through emotional and high-stakes legal matters. In representing heirs, beneficiaries, fiduciaries, creditors and other interested parties in litigated probate, contested guardianship, and elder abuse cases at RMO, Elsa provides compassionate and zealous advocacy with a practical approach to securing the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Elsa grew up in Minnesota where she graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in Philosophy and received her law degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
William Mitchell College of Law
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities College of Liberal Arts
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy Major, Social Justice Minor
Member, State Bar of Florida
Community & Professional Involvement
Co-Chair, Mentorship Committee, Miami-Dade Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
- “Top 100 – Trust and Estate Litigation” SuperLawyers, Southern California Super Lawyers 2017-2022
- “Top Litigator”, Los Angeles Business Journal, Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers, 2020-2021
- “Super Lawyer” SuperLawyers, Southern California Super Lawyers 2014-2022; “Rising Star” since 2006
- Trusts and Estates Litigator of the Year, Century City Bar Association 2018
- “Elite Boutique Trailblazer” National Law Journal 2018
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, 2018-2022
- Rated AV Preeminent® 5 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated “Superb 10” by Avvo