Savannah BruttoSENIOR ATTORNEY
Savannah Brutto is an attorney in the Westlake Village and Los Angeles offices of RMO. With extensive experience in trusts and estate litigation, Savannah brings an empathetic and results-oriented approach in representing heirs, beneficiaries, fiduciaries, creditors and other interested parties in litigated probate, contested conservatorship, and financial elder abuse cases at RMO.
Savannah attended California State University Northridge. She studied law at Southwestern Law School, where she received the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation here and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Please note that communications by you to RMO LLP or any of its lawyers through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website or otherwise until instructed in writing from us to do so.
FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
- “Top 100 – Trust and Estate Litigation” SuperLawyers, Southern California Super Lawyers 2017-2022
- “Top Litigator”, Los Angeles Business Journal, Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers, 2020-2021
- “Super Lawyer” SuperLawyers, Southern California Super Lawyers 2014-2022; “Rising Star” since 2006
- Trusts and Estates Litigator of the Year, Century City Bar Association 2018
- “Elite Boutique Trailblazer” National Law Journal 2018
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, 2018-2022
- Rated AV Preeminent® 5 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated “Superb 10” by Avvo