LOS ANGELES, March 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Law firm RMO | Rahn Muntz O’Grady LLP has some of the strongest attorneys in Los Angeles and Orange County, four of whom have earned spots as Southern California Super Lawyers.
Scott Rahn, Managing and Founding Partner of RMO, explained how the firm’s attorneys have earned their positive reputations through intensive case work.
“The single most important thing to us is finding an efficient, cost-effective path to securing a better resolution for our clients sooner. We employ those same truisms in each and every case, and because we all practice those truisms we are able to produce consistent results for our clients,” Rahn said.
The following RMO attorneys have been named Super Lawyers for exceptional work in their practice area:
- Scott E. Rahn, Managing and Founding Partner, Litigator. Rahn focuses on numerous areas of litigation, focused on trust, estate, probate, conservatorship litigation, and business and securities litigation and regulatory enforcement work.
- “Top 100—Top Rated Estate and Trust Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles” 2017-2018, Southern California Super Lawyers
- “Super Lawyer” 2014-2018, Southern California Super Lawyers
- “Rising Star” 2006-2008, 2010-2013, Southern California Super Lawyers
- Matthew Baker. Baker’s litigation focuses on contested trust, estate and probate litigation matters, as well as business, securities, and real estate litigation matters.
- “Rising Star” 2018, Southern California Super Lawyers,
- Katja M. Grosch. Grosch’s litigation practice focuses on contested trust, estate, probate, and conservatorship litigation.
- “Rising Star” 2018, Southern California Super Lawyers
- Sean D. Muntz, Partner. Muntz is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer, with litigation expertise in significant trial and pre-trial experience in trust, estate, probate, conservatorship, securities, banking, employment, and real estate litigation.
- “Rising Star” 2010-2011, 2013, Southern California Super Lawyers,
About RMO | Rahn Muntz O’Grady LLP
RMO provides personal, cost-effective litigation services to individual and institutional clients. The firm’s attorneys focus on trust, estate, probate, conservatorship, securities, business, and employment disputes. RMO has offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. For more information, please visit https://rmolawyers.com/.
Read this on PR Newswire, click here.